Put Some Skin in the Game
Your Call Football offers multiple contests and chances to win prizes for both novices and hard-core football fans and sports gamers. In addition to the team match-up on the field, YCF fans can compete directly based on their play-calling skill in a game within the game.
Ways to Compete
- Single player: Fans with the top play-calling score for each game or season advance through levels and win cash prizes.
- Head-to-Head Challenges: Challenge friends and rivals to H2Hs to win bragging rights and prizes.
- Leagues: Join and create one game or season-long leagues with up to 20 participants for stack rankings and a chance to win more prizes.
How Do You Stack Up?
Your play-calling score measures your performance as a play caller. It is calculated after each offensive play, based on 3 factors: FieldScore, Coach Pick Bonus, Against the Grain.
- FieldScore: How your play performed from an on-field, statistical standpoint. You are rewarded (or penalized) based on the success of your play. See detailed point values on the Information screen.
- Coach Pick Bonus: If your play choice lines up with the Coach’s, you receive a bonus of 2 points. The Coach Pick bonus applies regardless of whether the play call is the majority run play call.
- Against The Grain: Your play wasn’t run, and you didn’t vote with the Coach, but the play run on the field had a negative result. Maybe you had the right call after all? In this instance, you are rewarded three points.
YCF Coins and the YCF Bank
YCF coins are the in-game currency. You can earn coins lots of different ways, like H2H wins, leveling up, inviting friends, or earning badges for special play-calling achievements.
Redeem your coins for a range of valuable non-cash prizes, like merchandise, tickets, sweepstakes entries and charitable donations. Coins can also be redeemed for unique league experiences—for example, submit a play to the playbook, dictate a single play on your own regardless of majority vote, participate in the draft, vote for a team name or mascot.
The YCF app will be available in late 2017. Get ready for a whole new fan experience.