Your Call Football Changes What it Means to Be A Fan
YCF will capitalize on the overwhelming popularity of football, the growth of fantasy football and online gaming, and the increasing demand for audience participation in entertainment by uniquely placing fans in the center of the action and allowing them to call the plays for live games.
YCF’s offering is complimentary to today’s professional football, allowing NFL fans to expand their football experience beyond the traditional fall/winter season. YCF will differentiate itself from other sports and entertainment properties with:
- Audience Engagement. Fans participate from anywhere in the US -- at home, a bar, or the stadium. Live games with interactive competition are DVR-proof and drive audience participation.
- Social Gaming. YCF offers a real-time competitive gaming experience, complete with multiple contest formats, titles, levels, YCF currency, a trivia game, and cash prizes.
- Innovative, Live, Broadcasted Sports Content. Unique and interactive programming, with a maximum 2-hour game length, appeals to millennial and tech-savvy audiences.
YCF’s sustainable advantage stems from four core areas:
1. Technology: YCF has built a patent-pending system; conducted high-volume infrastructure load testing; performed multiple scrimmages; and run several live tests, as well as quantitative and qualitative surveys with fans for feedback on the product and experience.
2. Growth Opportunities: YCF will define the future of sports and entertainment and will pursue additional opportunities in the following areas:
- Data & Analytics – The YCF System database includes valuable information detailing online fan behavior and demographics that can be used for effective, targeted advertising
- Existing Professional Sports – YCF technology can be extended to other professional sports teams, helping them to attract, engage, and retain fans (like the NFL utilizing it for the Pro Bowl)
- TV and Entertainment – TV and entertainment properties can license YCF technology to offer real-time participation to viewers; and
- Politics – Political pollsters can benefit from the interactive and participative aspects of YCF technology in gauging candidates' potential for winning elections.
3. Expertise: YCF has assembled a world-class team that includes a deeply experienced founding core, and a group of expert consultants in the areas of law, professional football, marketing, and finance. It has also tapped successful senior executive advisors from the worlds of technology, business, and entertainment.
Contact YCF for more information:
Julie Meringer, President
61 Chapel Street
Newton, MA 02458